As we all know the COVID-19 known as Coronavirus is spreading in the world rapidly. This has now become the most important issue for the health and economy of the whole world. There are almost 221,924 victims of COVID-19 in the whole world. And there are almost 11000 persons died from this killer virus. All the world is in an extreme dilemma. But the positive thing is that the 85,791 persons are recovered from this COVID-19.
Due to this, the economy of the world has been disturbed a lot. Now let’s talk about its symptoms and precautionary measures that we should take against this dangerous virus.
What Are the Symptoms of Coronavirus?
As there is a large count of patients of COVID-19 in the world and according to international health organizations, there are the following main symptoms that are initially diagnosed in the patient of coronavirus.
According to the following situations, the person must consult to the doctor:
- The person suffering from high fever.
- The person who has breathing issues also.
- The person who is also suffering from dry cough
- The person suffering from fatigue.
He must go to the nearest doctor or hospital and should also go for a diagnostic test of coronavirus.
What Precautionary Measures We Should Take Against Coronavirus?
We should take much care of ourselves because a little bit of mistake can be the cause of extreme loss. Here are some important measurements we should take against coronavirus.
- We should avoid close contact with any person.
- We should stay at home if we feel we are sick.
- We should avoid being in public or social gatherings.
- We should cover up our mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing.
- If there is no tissue available then we should use our elbow to cover our face.
- If we have to go outside to our home then we should wear a face mask.
- Wash our hands regularly especially after using the restroom, before eating, after eating.
- We should wash our hands properly with soap and for 25 seconds.
- We should use hand sanitizer regularly.
These are the best precautionary measures we should take against the COVID-19.
How to Make Hand Sanitizer at Home?
As we know due to coronavirus there is a large demand for face masks and hand sanitizers in the world. In such conditions, there is a large count of people who are unable to get hand sanitizers because the trade between countries has been stopped. And all inventory of hand sanitizers has been sold out.
In such critical circumstances, you should remain relaxed as compare to be panic. Because here we will show you how to make a hand sanitizer at home with an easy method and commonly used ingredients.
Just keep reading…
What are the Ingredients of Hand Sanitizer?
Here is the list of ingredients through which we can make the hand sanitizer at home very easily:
- Moisturizing Oil OR You Can Use Lemon Juice
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Rubbing Alcohol
What is the Method to Make Hand Sanitizer at Home?
Here is the complete method to make the hand sanitizer at home. Here is the most important question raised that how much quantity of ingredients you have to take to make hand sanitizer.
- 8-12 Drops of Moisturizing Oil.
- 3/4 Cup of Rubbing Alcohol.
- 1/4 Cup of Aloe Vera Gel
Wash your hands and pots (Bowl, Wisk, Container) properly before making the hand sanitizer. Don’t touch the mixture until it becomes ready. Here is the recipe.
You have to mix the rubbing alcohol and aloe vera gel well and add the drops of oil. And mix well. After mixing your homemade hand sanitizer is ready. Now put this mixture in an airtight container and you can use this for 45-50 days. (For External Use Only)
Generally, all ingredients in this hand sanitizer are health-friendly and will not affect your skin. Here is the description of why we suggest you to these ingredients in Hand Sanitizer.
- Moisturizing Oil (For Moisturizing Skin).
- Rubbing Alcohol (Antiseptic & For remove germs from hands).
- Aloe Vera Gel (To work against the harshness of the skin due to rubbing alcohol).
Benefits of Homemade Hand Sanitizer:
As a result, there is a shortage of hand sanitizers and we must have hand sanitizer to avoid germs. This is very cheap, easy and rapidly makes hand sanitizer. So, we should try this at our home and use it. Here are some advantages of hand sanitizers mentioned below.
- Easy and quick method than washing hands.
- Works if you don’t have access to water and soap.
- Kills all the germs from your hands.
- Moisturize your hands.
- Keeps your skin hydrated.
- Less harmful than the soap.
- Easy to access for skins.
- Reduce viruses and bacteria count on hands.
- Pocket Adjustable. You can take this anywhere.
Let’s All Fight Together Against CORONAVIRUS